I want this.

>> Monday, April 19, 2010


Mmmmm...Avocado, anyone? Michael Miller Laminated Cotton Dandy Damask in Avocado, that is. I painted my dining room table black a while back (sorry, never got around to posting about it), but I think after we move this summer I want to paint the chairs black too, and recover the seats {again}.

And I think this fabric would be perfect! It's laminated, so we could wipe them off easily, which I think would be a great improvement. Not gonna lie, the fabric on the seats now is covered in unidentifiable spots. Liquids of some sort, mostly, and a little bit of dry erase marker from a recent incident.

What do you think? Would laminated fabric look too cheesy? I love the green damask either way.

2 comments:

alyssa April 19, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

I think laminated would be awesome! I didn't even know such a thing existed. I love that fabric too!! :)

Caroline April 19, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

Go for it! It will look great!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP