Welcome!

>> Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hi! My name is Elizabeth. I am a stay-at-home mom, to the two best boys, ages 3 and 8 months. I am the lucky wife of a handsome medical student whose jokes are as terrible as mine. I am constantly dreaming up new projects to work on, and occasionally I actually finish a few. I love trying to make my home look nice, make meaningful gifts, and feed and care for my family, all on a student budget.

Thanks for visiting my blog, That's {FAM}tastic! If you haven't caught on to the corny title yet, this is a blog where I plan to share fantastic ideas for your home and family... get it?


FAMily + fantastic ideas = That's {FAM}tastic!


Yes. I am aware that it's very cheesy. I love cheese. And I love my blog. Even if the title is a little OTT (over-the-top)!

Anyway, back to the premise of the blog. This blog started because I was always hearing or coming across great ideas for homes and/or families, and thinking, "Oooh, I need to remember that one!" Or, "So-and-so would think that was really cool!" So this is kind of my place to stash away and share ideas that I think are {FAM}tastic! (Are you sick of that word yet? Don't worry, I promise not to use it in every post...). I'll try to post some of my own projects, so hopefully we'll have a good mix of fun stuff to look at.

If you have any {FAM}tastic ideas to share I would love to have other people's ideas! PLEASE email me at thats.famtastic@gmail.com! Seriously, DO IT!

So that's it! I hope that you'll enjoy this blog! I think it'll be great! Tell your friends. Tell them to tell their friends. Thanks for coming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP