My Awesome Sister

>> Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Well, I got back from Quilt Camp last night and it was AWESOME! Seriously so fun. I need more time to do it justice in a post, so I'm hoping maybe Friday that will be coming. We'll see when it gets done.

In other news, my sister Caroline is going to start writing occasionally on this blog with me! I think she will write her first post tonight or tomorrow! You are in for a treat! She's got a lot of great ideas. She bought a new house last year, so she's been doing lots of nesting since then. She is also much more experienced in the children department than me, with her sixth baby due in about a month! Thanks for helping me out with this Caroline, you're the BEST!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP