My Famous Salsa

>> Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Okay, so it's only famous among a few of the people I've made it for. But it is OH SO DELICIOUS! And also oh so easy! We made this yesterday to go with some delish cheese enchiladas I made (I'll post that recipe after I make them again... I forgot to take a picture!).


Anyway, I ate about half a bag of chips worth of this salsa today for a snack and figured if I knew how to make something THAT good, I should share the wealth. Here is another one of my not-so-great pictures (I'm slowly saving up for a better camera--it's sloooooooow when you don't have a job):

Salsa Recipe

Ingredients:

2 regular sized cans of tomatoes (This is very flexible, you can use diced, whole, or stewed. Any combination.)

1 can Ro-tel tomatoes or similar (tomatoes with green chilies)

1 small can diced green chilies (you can add or substitute jalepeno or other peppers if you prefer spicier)

fresh cilantro (I usually pull the leaves off so I don't have stringy stems in my salsa)

garlic and salt to taste

Directions:

Put all ingredients in the blender. Yep. That's it. ENJOY!

1 comments:

Caroline May 20, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

I don't know if I've ever had your salsa before. It sounds similar to mine :) Great minds think alike!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP