Another Makeover and a Friday Fave

>> Friday, May 21, 2010

Ta Da!

Do you love my blog's new look?? I do. I love the bright colors so much! I wasn't going to make it over just yet, but I started playing around with the design, just for fun, and loved it so much I had to go ahead and do it!
There are still a few things I want to change, though. I want to figure out how to make that header a little less "large and in charge".... just shrink it down a bit so it doesn't fill your whole computer screen! And the sidebars need work, but I guess I'll get around to that later. When I figure out how.

But mostly, I love it! It is cheerful, which is exactly what I wanted.
I got the cute digital scrapbooking kit FREE from one of my new favorite blogs (this week's Friday Fave): Craftastical!

The kit I used is called A Hoot and a Half and I'm pretty sure I love everything about it. I just used a few of the elements, but here's a peak at the whole kit:
She's also got a ton more free digital scrapbooking kits here.

AND there's SO much more to her blog than freebie kits... She's a major crafter, and is currently updating a home they recently bought. I really look forward to the posts about her home makeover. I just love before and after pictures!

Craftastical is honestly one of my new favorite blogs, so I highly recommend it!

7 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! May 21, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

You need to tell me how to make that double side bar. I've been meaning to do that on my blog but haven't gotten to it yet.

Jessie June 18, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

I do love your blog!! :) Thanks for all your wonderful ideas. I hope you guys are doing well!!!!

Jessie August 1, 2010 at 7:53 PM  

Dear Liz.... I need an update.. :) Quick!!! Miss you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP