What's been going on...

>> Monday, February 21, 2011

I've been on an extended hiatus from this blog, so kudos to you, if you are actually reading this! For a while I just decided it wasn't worth my time to post on here anymore (which is probably still true...) but lately I just keep thinking, "Oh, I could put that on the blog," so I'm just going to go with it!

I wrote a 101 Things in 1001 Days list this year instead of my regular New Year's resolutions, and have been meaning to post it for the last month and a half. Maybe if I keep track of it on this blog, I'll feel a little accountability and actually remember to look at the list once in a while, and get something done! I'll try to post it soon, and you can see what I'm working on for the next 2.5 years. :)

But here's what I've been working on lately:


This sweet little boy is a month old today (though he was only 8 days in this picture). We are loving him!

My 2 year old is loving him a little too much... He keeps trying to pick him up when I'm not looking. Today I ran (literally) out of the room to put something away, and ran back just in time to see Big Brother pick up then accidentally drop Baby Brother! I'm pretty sure I screamed. The baby seems to be fine though. Good thing 2 year olds aren't very tall, so he didn't have far to fall.

I love this little boy! Even if he is constantly getting into mischief.

2 comments:

Jane February 21, 2011 at 9:50 PM  

Welcome back. I go in waves with blogging myself. Cute kiddos!

Kadee February 22, 2011 at 5:59 PM  

I love seeing pictures of your boys. I want more. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP