Monkey on the wall

>> Tuesday, July 7, 2009


Hi! It's Elizabeth's big sis again. I just wanted to share one of my new favorite things. I love Monkey Hooks. I discovered them at Target and have been using them to decorate the new house. They are so much easier than using anchors or trying to find a stud in the wall. If you get them in the wrong place, and need to adjust it only leaves a small nail size whole. Not to mention you don't even need a hammer to hang a picture and can safely do it without waking sleeping babies! I have used them to hang several HEAVY antique mirrors all by myself, so my husband thinks they are great too! Put your power tools away! The monkey hooks really work for me!

3 comments:

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms July 8, 2009 at 4:34 AM  

I have never heard of these, but what a great solution. We have so many things leaning against the wall around the house (because they've never been hung). I'm going to look for these next time I'm at Target.

Found you through WFMW. Thanks for sharing!

Chris and Annalisa July 8, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

These things are the best! I got mine at BB&B and they're called Hercules Hooks, but I hang EVERYTHING on them. Even my big huge framed bathroom vanity mirrors. Love them!

Elizabeth July 12, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Thanks for posting this Caroline! Those look handy, and the window treatments you hung with them are beautiful!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP