Friday Faves

>> Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hello?

Does anyone still read this blog... It's been neglected, poor thing.

I guess that's what happens when you move halfway across the country, go on vacation, find an apartment, move into the apartment, have less-than-desirable issues to deal with in said apartment, etc., etc...

Anywho, I'm going to try to pick the blogging back up! I'll hopefully have some interesting things to post about, with all the projects that happen when you move to a new apartment!

But of course that means I can't spend ALL my time blogging, since I'll need time to actually DO the projects. So, I've decided to start up a new weekly post called "Friday Faves" where I feature some of my favorite blog posts of projects I've seen out in blogland during the week! Hopefully this will help me to be a little more regular at posting, without spending all of my time writing elaborate posts!

Here are some of my Faves this week:



Button wall art @ A Fine House. SO cute, huh?



Grand granola @ New Every Morning. I'm definitely trying this recipe! YUM!



Pleated kitchen towels @ Ducks in a Row. How cute is that?! She's got a tutorial on how to do it n the post. How fun would it be to have towels that actually matched your decor? ; )



Reupholstering an office chair @ The Porch Swing. I'm so doing this. Soon. I even realized today that I already have fabric I can use to recover my chair! Sa-weet!

2 comments:

Kristi August 8, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

I check in every once in a while. Hope life calms down for you a bit. I look forward to reading about all your apartment projects and such.
Welcome back.

Laurel August 9, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Love the friday faves and hope to read much more from you. Thanks for stopping by and for the sweet comment!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP