Life vs. Blogging

>> Friday, September 3, 2010

Life always wins, when it comes to that one. That's my excuse for not blogging much. I had big plans of posting everyday and whatnot, but I just haven't felt like it.

I've been trying to adjust to living in a new place with a husband who is at school until after dinner time everyday and an almost-2 year old, who is totally acting his age. As I type this, I just realized that this is the first time in my my life I've lived somewhere without someone in my family or my husband's family living in the same city. No wonder it's an adjustment!

I've been getting things done slower than a snail's pace lately, at least that's what it feels like (every time I look at all the walls I haven't finished painting). I blame that one on at least partially on being pregnant... I've been so tired lately! Everyday by the time we put the little boy in bed (and often during his naptimes) I feel SO exhausted that all I can think about doing is lying down. And I thought the 2nd trimester is when you're supposed to have more energy! I'm afraid to think what I might feel like in the 3rd trimester.

Anyway, I did upload pictures from my camera today, so hopefully I'll be able to put together a few quick posts in the next little while!

And, because it's sort of lame to have a post without any pictures (and since I guess this is the first post on this blog where I mentioned my pregnancy--it's a boy, by the way!) I'll leave you with this lovely shot of me. This was last Sunday at 19 weeks, in my ugly master bathroom.

Have a good weekend!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP