Friday Faves

>> Friday, December 18, 2009

So, I've obviously had quite the unannounced hiatus from this blog...

Update on the dresser/entertainment center: I was going to try to finish it before all of the Christmas festivities begin tonight, but it's just not going to happen. But I did get 2 or 3 coats of paint on it so far and it is looking much improved. I'll finally be getting my handles over the break, so shortly after the new year I intend to slap on one more coat of paint and some poly, screw in the knobs and handles and call it done! (P.S. a foam roller is my new best friend...made the painting five thousand times faster!)

The REAL reason for today's post (when I have so many other things I should be doing right now!) is that I found a GREAT blog this week and I wanted to share. When I say great I mean "so good that I just sat there reading and clicking 'older posts' until I had read the entire blog...which dates back to May of this year."



Lots of beautiful pictures and great tips. Have a great Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP