My 2010 To Do List

>> Monday, January 4, 2010


Happy New Year everyone! I always get excited when it's the new year, because I love making new goals. There's just something about the start of a new year that makes me feel like I can start over and that maybe I can accomplish more this year. I love it!

I decided this year, that in addition to my new year's resolutions (which are generally self-improvement type goals) I would also make a "To Do" list of projects I want to complete this year. I always have so many projects in my mind that I want to do, but never seem to get much done. I thought making this list would help me keep in mind what I want to accomplish. And posting it on here will hopefully make me more accountable. Even if no one actually reads this blog... :)

Without further adieu...

Elizabeth's 2010 To Do List

  • Finish the star quilt I started when I was 16(-ish? I can't remember exactly when I started it, but it was a long time ago!).
  • Finish my quilt from quilt camp. {started May 2008}
  • Make a totally awesome quiet book to take to church.
  • Make a twin sized quilt for Bitty for him to use when he goes to a big boy bed.
  • Create at least one 2-page scrapbook layout for each month of the year. {And if I get really ambitious, I'll do more!}
  • Make homemade gifts. {birthday, Christmas, etc. Not that every gift I give will be homemade... but I love that homemade gifts can be so much more thoughtful and budget friendly!}
What are your goals this year? Leave a comment!

3 comments:

Caroline January 4, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

what a great idea! I need to make a list...how can I keep it short though?

Madame Coin January 4, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

I read your blog! I also love the idea of a list. I think I might make one and then filter them by month to keep me on track.

Elizabeth January 4, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

Emily, I love the idea of keeping track of them by month! I kind of have a vague idea of when I want some of them done, but should probably write that down too, so that they actually get done! Thanks for still reading :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP