Fabric covered bead necklace tutorial

>> Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I've been wanting to make some of those cute fabric covered bead necklaces for a while now, and today I found this great little video tutorial on Studio 5's website.



I love how she got creative with the simple idea on the necklaces the mannequins were wearing. Love the long double strands, and of course the fabric flowers! My sister's got little girls and is always making fabric flowers, and I keep trying to think of an excuse to need to make some too...maybe this is it!

Maybe I'll have to make making some fabric necklaces a reward for finishing quilting my star quilt.

1 comments:

Caroline January 12, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

So when are you guys going to come over and make some? :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP