Freebie craft instructions!

>> Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So, a while back I had heard about You Can Make This, a website where you can buy instructions for lots of different sewing and craft projects. I thought it was a neat idea, but didn't ever check it out, because I've usually got more projects in mind to do than I have time for, so I didn't really want to pay for more project ideas, ya know?

Well....I just found out that they have a whole ton of FREE instructions for cute craft projects!

So this week I created an account with You Can Make This and downloaded probably about 10 sets of free instructions...sewing projects, crocheting instructions (flowers and little beanies!)among other things. I would highly suggest it! And they have tons of other patterns/instructions you can buy too, of course. Most of them are around $5, so it's still fairly cheap.

Here are some of the freebies I downloaded. These will be great for my goal of making homemade gifts this year. And the flowers could work on a fabric bead necklace!


Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP