Friday Faves

>> Thursday, October 8, 2009

I've been working on a project for one of my friends using my digital scrapbooking program. I needed a particular sort of embellishment (and I'm too cheap to pay for that sort of thing...), so my wonderful sister sent me a link to a blog called Digifree.


Um.....yeah, you basically just have to check this site out to believe me. There are a RIDICULOUS amount of free digital scrapbooking downloads listed EVERDAY! Like seriously hundreds of items a day. I didn't read up on all the details, but it looks like they have scrap designers let them know when they have freebies, and pass them along to all of us. There's a range of items, from a single embellishment to entire (even really large sometimes) kits. And of course the level of cuteness varies as well, but for the most part it's really cute stuff!

If you ever do any scrapbooking, cardmaking, invitations, blog design, etc. digitally it is SO worth checking out. (I'm pretty sure it's all personal use only, so keep that in mind...)

HAPPY SCRAPPING!

**If you have a blog you would like me to check out and feature as one of my faves, send me an email!

1 comments:

Ali Mae October 9, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Love it--I forgot about that site. Of course, I'll have to burn it all to disc--I've tried to stay away from those sites for awhile since whenever I go my computer practically crashes for lack of memory! :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP