Hangups

>> Monday, October 26, 2009

Baahhh... Don't you hate those unexpected little hangups {that pile on top of your laziness to make a slow-going project come to a screeching halt}?

Here's mine. I ordered new hardware from an Ebay store a couple of weeks ago for the dresser/entertainment center and have been waiting for it to come in. Then yesterday my husband just happens to look up the order information on Ebay, and sees that it's being shipped to our old address. IN UTAH. Are you kidding me? I'm sure it was an error on my part, but I swear I remember changing the address from the default (our old one) to our current address. Maybe I imagined it. So now I've got to get that figured out. Sigh.

I was also planning on posting a fall/Halloween decor post today, and linking it up to the DIY Show-off's fall party...but alas, our camera is missing. Bah.

Do you have any glitches in your current (or not current) projects? Please commiserate, I mean leave a comment, so that I can quit feeling like a dummy.

2 comments:

Autumn October 26, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

E-bay did the same thing to me! I KNOW I changed the address. It wasn't that big of a deal because our old address was only a few minute drive away but it sure was annoying!

Halie October 26, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

If you need me to ask the neighbors if they get something for you, I can. Let me know.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP