A little bit of fall...

>> Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I found my camera! Yeah.... It was actually put away in the desk where it was supposed to be. Guess I should have looked there yesterday!

So, just for funsies, here are a few pictures of the new fall decor I made this year!

A fall wreath for my red door:


A toilet paper pumkin
And a Halloween banner

These were all really easy, really cheap projects. And I LOVE them all.

My SIL thought I was boring for not buying the actual Halloween themed paper for the banner.... but I just love the polka dots and black damask! I inked the edges of the letters for the banner. It was touch and go there for a while, but once I did a generous enough amount I was really happy with how it turned out! Oh and P.S. I bought the chipboard banner kit pre-made at Hobby Lobby for really cheap! Always nice to have an easy start!

Happy Fall!

DIY Day @ ASPTL

7 comments:

Caroline October 27, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

Cute banner! And I like the pumpkin. I would have never known it was TP.

Did you know they are advertising wine on you site?

Elizabeth October 27, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

nope, thanks for the info... I gotta figure out what to do about that...

Nicole October 27, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

yep, boring, but I guess it turned out cute.

Nicole A. October 27, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Super Cute!!! Too funny, I have both of those papers and love them, the other day I made a paper pumpkin out of the orange polka dot unfortunately I scrapped it, wasn't going my way, lol! Yours looks Awesome! I love that you chose these papers for the banner! Awesome Job!

Leanne October 29, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

Love your halloween decor. The halloween banner looks great. I love the paper you chose.

Lyssa Beth November 10, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

Super cute decor! I love the sign and the paper you chose too. I love damasks!!
And thanks for helping me get ahold of the winner! I would have hated to have it pass by her!

Jessie December 11, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

dearest elizabeth, it's been way too long. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP