Friday Faves

>> Thursday, October 1, 2009

I wanted to find a cute and easy (and cheap) fall decor craft idea yesterday, and I found a couple that I like.
This cute felt leaf table runner is from Fireflies and Jellybeans.


I also really liked using that same idea to create a felt leaf garland! I found this one at whipup.net.


How cute and fall-like are these dried bean balls?? I love all of the different colors! I found them on the Better Homes & Gardens website, in the the craft section, I think...

Another thing I did to celebrate the first day of October yesterday was buy a package of 6 pairs of cute orange socks! Different patterns and solids. They were on clearance for $3! I was going to get the yellow pack because I figured they would match more of my clothes...but I decided to be festive instead! Now if only it will cool down enough for me to want to wear a shoe other than a sandal... Have an awesome weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP