My daily job list

>> Thursday, February 11, 2010


This is how I {attempt to} keep my house clean during the week. When I stick to it it works pretty well! I laminated it, and hung it on my fridge so I could use a dry erase marker to check the boxes each week. Because I need the reminder and the accountability to help me get motivated. (Confession: This has been hanging in my kitchen for a month and I still haven't dusted or cleaned any glass...oops!)

I didn't include things that need to be done daily, like picking up toys or doing the dishes and wiping down kitchen counters. It's so not a perfect list, but it mostly works for my situation in my apartment with my one child. I hope this idea can be useful to someone else!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  February 12, 2010 at 6:38 AM  

Hey Elizabeth, it's Steph. That is a good idea. I might have to do something like that to keep up with my housework. I'm constantly behind.

All ~N~ The Family February 12, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

That is a good idea... These are often things that get forgotten... Or maybe we don't forget but just really don't want to do them lol!

Caroline February 12, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

I am such a loser I didn't even print up my schedule for this week. I think subconsciously I knew it wouldn't get done and I didn't want to look at everything I didn't do and feel guilty. Next week I'll do better :)

megan b. February 13, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

okay elizabeth that is absolutely genius! i am going to do that for sure and my husband will be thanking you a thousand times over. thanks so much for your suggestions!!!

Lyssa Beth March 4, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

This is great! I need to do this. This is something that i've been wanting to improve as well. I waste so much time during the day. I could do so much!
I just finished reading, The Art of Homemaking by Daryl Hoole. It's a great book and has totally motivated me! You should read it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP