Personal Home Decor

>> Monday, February 8, 2010

Here's a fun video I found on Studio 5's website about making your home decor personal and something that reflects your family.



Don't hang anything on your wall that isn't meaningful to you...LOVE it!

And don't you just love those kid paintings? I don't think I'd have the guts to hang them in the formal living room...but maybe a playroom, or kids' room. Hmmm...maybe even a kitchen or dining room; the possibilities are endless!

P.S. If I ever own a wingback chair, I want it to look like that green one she brought to the studio with her!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 9, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

Elizabeth. this blog is super cute!!! Thanks for sharing it with the playgroup. I love it!
Ashley C

Anonymous,  February 9, 2010 at 6:26 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP