Friday Faves: Tumblr and Sock Monsters

>> Thursday, March 11, 2010

You may have noticed in my mess of a blog redesign, the tab above that says {FAM}tastic Idea File. It's pretty much my new favorite thing! I started a tumblr account and I LOVE it! It instantly blogs pictures, links, quotes, etc that you find online, automatically linking them up to where you found them! Easy peasy.

So if you click on that tab, you'll see what I've put on there so far... just random things I've seen that I've liked in the last few days. There's not much on there yet, but if you check it periodically, you may see something interesting!

And here's my other fave this week:

One of my friends from college (Hi Amanda!) just started a really cute craft blog called My Inspiration Index, and just posted her first craft tutorial (yesterday, I think) for these:

How cute are these sock monsters? I love them. And they are perfect for my goal of making homemade gifts this year! Pretty sure Bitty will be getting one this year! (And maybe a few other people, too...). Go check My Inspiration Index out for this tutorial and some other cute ideas!

3 comments:

Amanda Jones March 12, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

thanks so much for linking up to my Monsters! I really appreciate it.. also thank for the tumblr tip... I might have to give it a try.

Cherie Nelson March 12, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

I just found tumbler this week and LOVE it for the same reason! What a great way to keep my inspiration notebook! It's awesome!!!

Serene is my name, not my life! March 25, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

Those are so stinking cute!! I'm definitely going to check them out. Thanks!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP