I'm lazy.

>> Monday, March 8, 2010

  • I've got several things to post about but have just been too lazy to get the camera cord out and download (or upload? which is it?) the pictures onto the computer. Look forward to a post about a super cute St. Patrick's Day project (hopefully tomorrow), a mini mantel makeover (say that 10 times fast), and proof that I might be a little bit crazy...

  • I still have yet to "Fling" anything for the challenge...yikes... Better get a move on. I keep thinking about getting rid of things, if that counts for anything. :)

  • Oh, and as you might have noticed, I started remodeling my blog...and along with all other projects that are unfortunate to find themselves in my hands, the poor thing's been sitting around half-finished and looking pitiful for a few days already. Sorry, if I was a real, professional blogger I'd have a grand reveal and the results would be spectacular and "ooooh" worthy. If you are kind enough to read this blog you are stuck with my apparent lack of web design experience and motivation, which will probably end in a mediocre result. Oh well, chalk it up to feeding, bathing, chasing, cleaning up after, diapering, re-diapering, re-diapering, re-diapering (it was an unfortunately poopy day today), and loving my sweet little boy.
Here's to hoping you're more productive than I am!

1 comments:

alyssa March 9, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

Haha! You totally made me laugh. I don't have a little boy and I still don't get things done.

P.S. I LOVE your comments :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP