Good News

>> Wednesday, March 31, 2010

  • I finally uploaded a ton of pictures off of my camera onto the computer, and realized I've taken lots of pictures of things to post on this blog! Woohoo! Now I just need to sit down and actually do it.

  • One of my excuses for being a bad blogger lately (sorry new followers!) IS good news... We know where we will be going for medical school next year, and are now in the process of looking for a HOUSE! (As I type that I hear one of those heavenly choruses singing "Aaahhhh" with a few tinkling chimes in the background. No joke.) But seriously, people, a house! I haven't minded living in an apartment too much. It's been 6 years now, how time flies! But my number one main reason for wanting to live in a house is so that Bitty can go outside and play in the yard whenever we want. I feel like he gets so bored in our apartment; and we have to be completely ready for the day and make a trip to the park or someone's house to let him play outside. I feel like a yard will be such a blessing! Not to mention it will be fun to have a house to decorate! Should make for lots of blogging material!

  • I'm thinking of starting a new series called Trying to Save a Buck...since that's what I've been doing even more lately. I've even got pictures taken of a few different things to write at least a couple of posts about. And I'm working on one more even as I type this! I'm making some burritos to freeze for my husband to take to for lunch. (The rice is on the stove cooking, in case you were wondering how I am blogging and making burritos simultaneously. :) It may be awhile before I get around to posting about this one though.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  April 2, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

I just revisited your blog after several months - I bookmarked it back in September because I want hubby to make the patio door cornice that you posted. You make it look so easy. Well, I still have no cornice and you are still waiting, in bookmarks :) One of these days.....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP