Friday Faves (I was featured!!)

>> Friday, September 11, 2009

So, I felt kind of under the weather all day yesterday, and then really started to feel crummy and feverish last night (so I ended up laying in bed reading Pride and Prejudice and watching HGTV instead of painting my table, darn.)

And this morning I woke up with a huge headache, and of course, somehow with the move we ended up with no tyleonol in the house! Luckily I have a wonderful husband who went and picked some up for me before going to work. That sweet man, I love him. He even brought it to me in bed with a glass of water. So that made me feel a little bit better.

Then I came downstairs and checked my email, and saw that I had a comment on my cornice board post saying I was featured on Someday Crafts!! How awesome is that?! This is my first feature and I'm very proudly displaying my button there on the right sidebar! And right here.

Someday Crafts?

I'm actually new to this blog, and it is awesome! I haven't had a chance too look through too many of the posts yet, but I love this one all about pumpkin fall decor! I think I'm gong to have to pull out my fall stuff next week (even though it's still almost 100 degrees here!) Go check out this blog, it's my Friday Fave today!

1 comments:

michelle@somedaycrafts September 15, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

Hey, thanks for the link back to me. I love your idea and I know you have got a few hits from some of my viewers. Way to go!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP