My to-do list

>> Monday, September 7, 2009

I had a lovely Labor Day, how about you? We had fun time on a picnic at a park with my brother and his family, but I also managed to get a few things done. I cleaned out the fridge, and with the help of my handsome husband we finally arranged the laundry room, and hung up my cute little black thrift store shelves in the dining room. Love it!

Here's what I still need to do this week (before FRIDAY!!):


finish curtains
{the ones covering the sliding door are a little small, so I'm adding some a little something to make them larger... I'm pausing from that project to write this post, but I still need to go get some ribbon to finish them up!}

tie-backs {out of matching cornice board material, to go on the LR curtains}

shelf curtain {to cover the plastic shelf by the fridge}

finish unpacking stuff on the landing

finish scrubbing outsides of kitchen cabs

fix loveseat {a couple of places came un-stapled during the move}

tidy bedroom

paint table(s) {dining room table!! I also have plans for coffee and end tables, if I get to them}

make a shower curtain for baby's bathroom

buy rug for baby's bathroom


What projects do you need to get done this week?

2 comments:

Jen September 8, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

That's an ambitious list! I have a baby, so my lists have to be more realistic for me. Like "shower, squeeze baby cheeks, feed the children" LOL

Ali Mae September 8, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

On my To-Do list. . . MAKE a To-Do List :D. Good luck with the projects. I'm excited to see how they turn out.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP